If you want to hide a drive in computer, there is a easy way to do it!
1. Go to start and click run or simply press Windows logo button + R
2. In run command, type "gpedit.msc" and press enter.
3. In the interface, navigate to User Configuration> Administrative Templates.
4. In the right side, click on the Windows Components and press enter.
5. Go down and click on the Windows Explorer and press enter.
6. In Windows Explorer there will be option called "Hide these specified drives in My Computer"
7. Double click on it and click on enabled and specify which drives you want to hide in the drop down box menu. 8. That's all. After specifing the drive click on apply and click OK.